Sunday, September 16, 2012

Chicken....again!

OREGANO AND LEMON CHICKEN PINTXOS



I buy chicken breasts (I try to buy free range !) every week, but I cook it and serve it differently every week.
Variety is the spice of life......I hate to eat the same food every week for me it's just boring.  From a very young age (about 6 months) I have exposed my daughter to many different flavours, she loves ginger,garlic, soya sauce and oregano (even HP sauce !!)   The variety, the different methods of cooking, the herbs and spices used together with the different styles of presentation all contribute towards interesting and enjoyable meals. 
BLUE CHEESE CHICKEN ROLL WITH CREAM & ALMOND SAUCE
PITA POCKETS WITH CUMIN CHICKEN AND CUCUMBER YOGURT

SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN WITH EGG NOODLES & PINEAPPLE









What´s your child's favourite chicken meal?
Do you buy free range chicken? if so where from?
Do you have a favourite Catalan chicken dish to share?





No comments:

Post a Comment